NOW® Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C and includes rose hips as an added source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body’s cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* Take one tablet daily.
- SUSTAINED RELEASE: NOW® Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C, known for its vital role in the immune system*
- WITH ROSE HIPS: Added source of vitamin C!
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Quality GMP Assured, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Take 1 tablet daily.
This product is designed to release over an extended period of time.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 100 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Daily Value not established. Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1 g (1,000 mg) 1111% Rose Hips Powder (Rosa canina) (Fruit) 25 mg * Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Vegetarian Coating and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source). Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. This product is designed to release over an extended period of time. Natural color variatioin may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Family owned since 1968.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.